Comodo Internet Security with Windows 10 Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthews

Thread author
Jul 10, 2015
Experts at Comodo have developed an Internet Security Suite combining firewall, antivirus and other security techniques to stay protected over the network. Comodo Internet Security has been designed to support the latest operating system Windows 10, incorporating remarkable features providing multi-layered security, user friendly interface, file scanning system and much more. Comodo assures you with the best security product in the industry combining host intrusion prevention system (HIPS), Defense+ and Auto Sandbox technology, to meet the real demand of customer satisfaction in terms of PC and Internet Security.

A free version of the internet security suite is available from Comodo to protect the users from online threats. There is no time limitation for the free version that is most often done by the other vendors. You can anytime upgrade to the advanced Comodo Internet Security Suite for Windows 10 Pro to benefit our unlimited live virus removal service and gain a virus free guarantee.

Features:-

1. Default Deny Protection
  2. Auto-Sandboxing
  3. Virus Prevention
  4. Customized Protection
  5. Cloud Based Antivirus
  6. Cloud based Behavior Analysis
  7. Cloud Based Whitelisting
  8. Game Mode
  9. Application Control
  10. One-click Virus Scanning
  11. Personalized Protection Alerts
  12. Spyware Scanning

Reactions: siriuscat and above

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Experts at Comodo have developed an Internet Security Suite combining firewall, antivirus and other security techniques to stay protected over the network. Comodo Internet Security has been designed to support the latest operating system Windows 10, incorporating remarkable features providing multi-layered security, user friendly interface, file scanning system and much more. Comodo assures you with the best security product in the industry combining host intrusion prevention system (HIPS), Defense+ and Auto Sandbox technology, to meet the real demand of customer satisfaction in terms of PC and Internet Security.

A free version of the internet security suite is available from Comodo to protect the users from online threats. There is no time limitation for the free version that is most often done by the other vendors. You can anytime upgrade to the advanced Comodo Internet Security Suite for Windows 10 Pro to benefit our unlimited live virus removal service and gain a virus free guarantee.

Features:-

1. Default Deny Protection
  2. Auto-Sandboxing
  3. Virus Prevention
  4. Customized Protection
  5. Cloud Based Antivirus
  6. Cloud based Behavior Analysis
  7. Cloud Based Whitelisting
  8. Game Mode
  9. Application Control
  10. One-click Virus Scanning
  11. Personalized Protection Alerts
  12. Spyware Scanning
And they have fixed 300+ bugs. Again :D:cool:

Reactions: frogboy

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Actually it's among the best consumer grade virtualizaton products available.

And please don't keep repeating the 300+ bug nonsense from Wilders. MT members are more informed than that.
Don't get me wrong because it is really great that they are releasing such a reach featured suite for free but it is still very buggy - I have triead almost every version of it and each of them caused me some troubles (most of the times after uninstallation) and their forums are also not very friendly.

Reactions: nikos200

Mineria

Level 3
Verified
Mar 19, 2016

And please don't keep repeating the 300+ bug nonsense from Wilders. MT members are more informed than that.
Only bugs I found with the latest version so far are upon saving configuration changes (suspecting Viruscope sourcefile tracking for it) and a conflict when Zemana AntiLogger Free runs on the side of it, Hitman Pro Alert Free seems to work fine alongside it though.

H

hjlbx

The 300+ bug fix report always makes me laugh. Other vendors do the same thing, but they just don't report all the fixes. Because COMODO tracks and reports a bug fix total, they are the butt of endless jokes. Any how, they really need to fix the "disappearing rules" bug. That one is critical.

Reactions: Andytay70

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
The 300+ bug fix report always makes me laugh. Other vendors do the same thing, but they just don't report all the fixes. Because COMODO tracks and reports a bug fix total, they are the butt of endless jokes. Any how, they really need to fix the "disappearing rules" bug. That one is critical.

Exactly Each manufacturer has errors just do not talk about bugs.

Reactions: vivid

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
They didn't even put the disappearing bug in confirmed bugs yet. No clue what they think, like if you are joking that our rules just go away randomly. :S

H

hjlbx

I think it will be released today though if i go by this.
Tavis Ormandy on Twitter

Well, if old Tavis was truly impressed - and just not being sarcastic - which I think he was being sincere from the context of the Twits - then maybe COMODO is getting their act together.

However, still, I have little hope that they will fix the "disappearing rules."

We'll just have to wait and see...

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Well, if old Tavis was truly impressed - and just not being sarcastic - which I think he was being sincere from the context of the Twits - then maybe COMODO is getting their act together.

However, still, I have little hope that they will fix the "disappearing rules."

We'll just have to wait and see...
They for sure not going to fix that bug atm. If you check the topic some random mod is saying glad the bug is fixed just because a dude said it didn't happen again for 2 weeks. As you said we will see.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
While I do strongly agree, people still go around "Do not trust IObit, they stole from Malwarebytes" or "Windows 10 is spying on you", the best remedy is laughter in these cases. ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Only bugs I found with the latest version so far are upon saving configuration changes (suspecting Viruscope sourcefile tracking for it) and a conflict when Zemana AntiLogger Free runs on the side of it, Hitman Pro Alert Free seems to work fine alongside it though.
That's weird. I had the opposite experience. Comodo works well with Zemana Antilogger free, but it seems to conflict and makes the system slow with HitmanPro.Alert free(I suspect it is due the same problem Comodo had with Malwarebytes Antiexploit)

Did you used Comodo Internet Security or Comodo firewall? I have only tried the firewall myself.

Mineria

Level 3
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
That's weird. I had the opposite experience. Comodo works well with Zemana Antilogger free, but it seems to conflict and makes the system slow with HitmanPro.Alert free(I suspect it is due the same problem Comodo had with Malwarebytes Antiexploit)

Did you used Comodo Internet Security or Comodo firewall? I have only tried the firewall myself.
I tried with CIS, went with CFW but didn't try it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.