Q&A Comparison of Web Browsers - Spyware

Bundled with PUP
None
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Norton
@Spawn Your post made me laugh, but it is so true!!

Even my favorite web browser Firefox (link here to the report: Spyware Watchdog) is compromised beyond crazy levels!! I'm currently evaluating my options. I don't think I will drop using Firefox though... I'm certainly not moving to Google Chrome any time soon!!!

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I don't understand the reddit user's point. Google Analytics is used on well-over half of all websites on the internet (including this one) and it's probably an even higher percentage by apps. If they're so terrified by the thought of developers using GA for their mobile apps then maybe Mr. Reddit shouldn't be using a smartphone in the first place.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Comodo
I don't understand the reddit user's point. Google Analytics is used on well-over half of all websites on the internet (including this one) and it's probably an even higher percentage by apps. If they're so terrified by the thought of developers using GA for their mobile apps then maybe Mr. Reddit shouldn't be using a smartphone in the first place.
Its more like hobby

HarborFront

Level 40
Content Creator
@Spawn Your post made me laugh, but it is so true!!

Even my favorite web browser Firefox (link here to the report: Spyware Watchdog) is compromised beyond crazy levels!! I'm currently evaluating my options. I don't think I will drop using Firefox though... I'm certainly not moving to Google Chrome any time soon!!!
If you are serious in privacy and security of FF I think there are more than 300 tweaks in the below link for you to implement. However, some may break sites.

pyllyukko/user.js

Forgot your password?