Computer is on Low memory

Rohit Kumar

Thread author
Apr 29, 2014
My computer is running very slow.After few minutes of start it takes too much time to respond or to open even a drive or any file.

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[R0].txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 95
  • AdwCleaner[S0].txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 74

Rohit Kumar

Thread author
Apr 29, 2014
when ever i run my system for more than 5 minutes a message is appearing which i am enclosing below image1.png

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 95

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hi,

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Rohit Kumar

Thread author
Apr 29, 2014
I ran Farbar Recovery Scan Tool according to steps u wrote & attached two log file.
Further what i need to do.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    49 KB · Views: 107
  • Addition.txt
    35.9 KB · Views: 87

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
First, go to Control Panel and uninstall following:
- Foxtab
- Image Editor Packages
- Java 7 Update 6

***** NEXT *****

Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.

***** NEXT *****

Who told you to run ComboFix? ComboFix is complex and very powerfull tool, not intended for everyday use. It should be run only when asked and under guidance by trained malware removal expert. Don't run ComboFix on your own!!!

Go to C:\ and attach here ComboFix.txt report.

Attachments

• fixlist.txt
    286 bytes · Views: 78

Rohit Kumar

Thread author
Apr 29, 2014
During uninstalling Java 7 update 6---it is saying :"""The Window Installer Service Could not be accessed.This can occur if the window installer is not correctly installed.Contact your support personnel for assistance."""

Rohit Kumar

Thread author
Apr 29, 2014
Yesterday, I also ran ComboFix. I m attaching Combofix.txt log file.
Suggest me what should I do. My system is running very slow and even my Chrome Browser crash always in between always

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 44

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Open notepad and copy/paste the text present inside the code box below:
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Code:
Folder::
c:\users\Marjorie\AppData\Roaming\Fowacye
c:\users\Marjorie\AppData\Local\Omics

Registry::
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Msmdmwbs"=-
"Omics"=-
"Zyivfuubd"=-

File::
c:\users\Marjorie\Apps\NT\msapps.exe

ClearJavaCache::

Save this as CFScript.txt

CFScriptB-4.gif

Close all browser windows and refering to the picture above.

Referring to the screenshot above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe.
ComboFix will will re-run. When finished, it will produce a log for you.
Attach the contents of the log in your next reply. (typical location: C:\ComboFix.txt )

Rohit Kumar

Thread author
Apr 29, 2014
After dragging CFScript.txt into combo.txt ---ComboFix ran but at last it didn't give any log file. Even i am not able to connect to internet.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.