Computer 'Ratted' and Trojans installed

JordyGoneHam

Thread author
Apr 6, 2015
Hey guys. My names Jordan. Recently someone put a RAT on my computer and stole credit card info gaming accounts and other passwords. When they were done they went and installed these Trojans(http://malwaretips.com/threads/26-trojan-downloader-nemucod-download-cryptowall-2015-03-29.44175/). I'm not sure if its from these Trojans or not but now all my files have the file type .ecc which under my knowledge is The TeslaCrypt ransomware.. I'm only 18 and I'm not completely knowledgeable in this field. Can someone help me get these off or remove those file types. Please help me :/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.