Comss.ru Antivirus Test Oct 2012 Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
In October 2012, the site Comss.ru on Windows 8 x64 platform has been tested integrated antivirus, compatible with the new operating system, for the detection level when loading malicious files from the Internet with maximum settings
Details
http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1119 [This is in Russian language, please use Google Chrome for translation]

[attachment=2579]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 558
D

Deleted member 178

Very good results for F-Secure, Emsi Pack and Avast.

D

Deleted member 178

Moose said:
Emsisoft! No False Positive!

Not surprising , since it uses Bit Defender's engine. Ikarus era of FPs is behind (for the moment ^^)

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Why these people ignoring kaspersky always ? EAM no question about it ,i use it now & i have to says its a best security product one of them i uses, good behavior block & also it tells you App. try to send or download data invisibly i love this part of EAM.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
malbky said:
Quickheal is close to kaspersky. Amazing, what magic did they do?

lol,nothing have changed so far neither quickheal improved nor kaspersky worsen

tapoo

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
i think test methods matters..... every test have their own methodology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.