[Concept] Simplistic Mobile Antivirus

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Not a serious concept but really just an idea for a simple, easy to use mobile antivirus. Pretty much one button to press and the software decides what to do ;)

Literally a 10 min job so please excuse the bad fonts, misaligned text and such, just thought I'd share what was on my mind, especially as I don't see many people here doing mobile concepts :)

The third screen is just a test and would obviously need a major re-think if this was to work as an actual product but you know, the idea is being touch friendly, big buttons :p

Horizon.png

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Exclusive to Android!!

3rd screen: Update (DB of date) - Android apps can perform background tasks, as well as silent program updates, no?

Reactions: Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Exclusive to Android!!

3rd screen: Update (DB of date) - Android apps can perform background tasks, as well as silent program updates, no?

So long as I can't remember what the application packages on iOS are called it is indeed exclusive to Android! :p :oops:

Good point actually, let's just pretend there was some kind of error, perhaps a lack of internet connection that prevented the database from being updated ;)

joneman221

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
this is much beter than the avast and avg mobile security where can i download this? i could not find it in android market :(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.