Concerning my RollBack Post. I Mislead You. I'm Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rod McCarthy

Thread author
It was an accident. It was not intentional. Sadly, it worked once as posted, but then when I tried it again it failed.

I do not remember the guys name, but he knows a lot about Rollback ETC, and he posts here on this forum. He calls what happened a a Rollback Ghost anomaly.

So even if I read thru all of his brilliants posts, and if I was able to image all the RollBackRX snapshots, it would do me no good, since a Microsoft update on Win10 ruins them anyway.

SOOO what did I do? I did a brand new clean install, made a list of all my fav software and after the initial Windows and Office install and update I made a copy with Macrium and with AX64TM v1

Then every 25% of the way thru the software list I made another BU with AX64TM v1, when I was all done I made another BU with Macrium.

So far my tests with AX64TM v1 is very nice I can go back and forth with no problems.

The guy who created AX64TM v1 (isso?) is a genius....He should complete the task and improve that version...I mean who needs just another imaging program which is what version 2 is..

But version one was sweet, like a combination of RollbackRX and Macrium.

Anyway sorry for the blunder and confusion.

R

Rod McCarthy

Thread author
Sorry for any spelling mistakes I was up all night for last 2 days finishing this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.