Conhost.exe and WUDFHost.exe-Can Anyone ID This Activity?

AtlBo

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
See pic below. conhost.exe seems to run constantly on the PCs here, but not with a command line like this. On the main PC (not the one shown below), the command line is the pointer to the .exe in its normal path unlike below. Here is the activity (along with tasks doing the same thing):

Task Manager.png

All this seems static. It's just on kind of like something is stuck.

I run Bullguard IS on this system by itself for now, as I wanted to see how it works alone. However, I am now questioning this choice and considering the options, even though I have a license for another 5 months. That's another story, I am really just interested for now to know if anyone has the insight to peg what could be going on here or if any of this is or can be stated as connected...from what's here...

Thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.