New Update ContentBlockHelper stopped working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I write about error in edited precedent post, sorry!

So I see, that is better to post the New post rather, don't make many edits in this same post.

My fault, I don't want to repeat this anymore.

Yes, but with my pidgin English ah uh

Tsiehshi

Level 2
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
I tested it, and apparently there was one more ** in scripts/background.js (line 107). After fixing it, the extension began working. Just ignore the Opera version warning and you're good.

Download from 10.4.0_0.zip

Reactions: Prorootect

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
[It's better now, cause UI Protection cases that I have ticked, are ticked after restart Gui too! - in Cent browser and Slimjet too...
But I don't have Settings, and window is empty, for now, if I click on the icon - it don't works on websites.]

- These comments are for your first file result from precedent page...sorry...

PS.
There are AdGuard AdBlocker, that blocked displaying of Download button on Nightly (basilisk) browser... it's OK. now, I have adverts and this button - but NOT, It's not This button, but similar, same button - for "Adventure".. with login hahaha, beware: stream-direct.co, "Unlimited access to your favorite movies- all in HD quality. Sign up now and enjoy" - NOT.

- So I pass to Cent, attends slightly please...

-edited

Last edited:

Tsiehshi

Level 2
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
What do you mean by that? It blocked a lot of content on my Cent (same version as yours), and the options display fine.

Reactions: Prorootect

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Tsiehshi, my comments (Edited!) in precedent post are for this first your link, in precedent page, now I will pass on Cent to download from your latest link, attends slightly, please

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
SUCCESS! It works, ContentBlockHelper from your latest download link in your Post #23.

Thank You Very Much, Tsiehshi!

I block google-analytics.com and gstatic.com on MT website, other items on ContentBlockHelper v10.4.0 I'll leave them in green, of course. 48 items are on the icon, for MT website.

I push all Quick Filters sliders to the right, I notch all UI Protection cases of course. This is the true work position of ContentBlockHelper.

- then I'm content (happy), cause I have the helper which block all bad things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsiehshi

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
What errors do you get?

PS. As long as it works properly, you can just ignore it.

Yes, I have in Extensions page, on ContentBlockHelper - this same Errors button, with this same red error line about opera version, I ignore it like you.

- works flawlessly now!

I have to go out, and I'll be back in an hour, see you later... you're my benefactor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.