Crazy conspiracies

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
Nasa faked the moon landings - Nasa faked some or all of the landings. Some of the theories surrounding this subject are that the Apollo astronauts did not land on the Moon; Nasa and possibly others intentionally deceived the public into believing the landings did occur by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence, including photos, telemetry tapes, transmissions, and rock samples;

Global warming is a hoax - Some climate change doubters believe that man-made global warming is a conspiracy designed to soften up the world's population to higher taxation, controls on lifestyle and more authoritarian government

The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - Based on the theories of Dr William Campbell Douglass, many believe that that HIV was genetically engineered in 1974 by the World Health Organisation. Dr Douglass believed that it was a cold-blooded attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa. Others have claimed that it was created by the CIA or the KGB as a means to reduce world population.

Paul is dead - “Paul is dead” is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney died in a car crash 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike. "Evidence" for McCartney’s death consists of “clues” found among the Beatles’ many recordings. Hundreds have been cited at various times by various people. They include statements allegedly heard when a song is played backwards, symbolism found in obscure lyrics, and ambiguous imagery on album covers

Elvis Presley faked his own death - A persistent belief is that "the King" did not die in 1977. Many fans persist in claiming he is still alive, that he went into hiding for various reasons. This claim is allegedly backed up by thousands of so-called sightings. The main reason given in support of the belief that Presley faked his death is that, on his grave, his middle name Aron is spelt as Aaron. Some says Presley helped CIA in a special operation and he might still living in secluded islands

A plane wasn't crashed into the pentagon in 9\11 - Video analysts claim the government has cut frame 20 from the tape, which is rumored to show the object that struck the Pentagon. While the official report claims in was a plane, doubters say it was a missile. During one of the first news reports at the site, CNN anchor Jamie Macintyre claimed that "there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon."

Bruce Lee alive - At the age of 32 martial arts legend Bruce Lee was pronounced dead. The official cause was cited as acute cerebral edema (swelling of the brain). But at such a high level of fitness, and a young age, conspiracy stories of a faked death soon began. After his coffin lid had to be replaced, many assumed he'd kicked it off. There have also been suggestions that Bruce was actually killed by a fatal martial arts blow, while others point the finger at poison. Some think the mafia was inolved, too

Share your own conspiracies!

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Nasa faked the moon landings - Nasa faked some or all of the landings. Some of the theories surrounding this subject are that the Apollo astronauts did not land on the Moon; Nasa and possibly others intentionally deceived the public into believing the landings did occur by manufacturing, destroying, or tampering with evidence, including photos, telemetry tapes, transmissions, and rock samples;

WRONG, see the episode from MythBusters :)

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
What's funny about any of this?... Since 9-11 was an important ritual that marks our day, this is what I'll post now:

9-11: no planes were used
In my opinion some of them are funny (not the things about 9\11 and death) the title is: "funny and Crazy conspiracies. but i'll change the title just to: crazy conspiracies

Last edited:

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
In my opinion some of them are funny (not the things about 9\11 and death) the title is: "funny and Crazy conspiracies. but i'll change the title just to: crazy conspiracies
Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you. But there's some very serious things involved here.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Nasa faked the moon landings - Nasa did went to moon. But they are keeping some secret related to these missions.

Global warming is a hoax - Global warming is real. As you may have noticed violent weather condition around the world.

The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - Can't say. But there are group of people who thinks population is out of control and in unsustainable path. They want to take any action necessary to stop it.

A plane wasn't crashed into the pentagon in 9\11 - The video release show no plane crashing. But these were engine parts around the building in some other videos.
Whatever USA will have gone after Afganistan, Iraq for some other reason. Its in their agenda. As you can see they went in libya. Now syria. then Iran. russia. Its geopolitics domination.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
JFK Assassination & Where Jimmy Hoffa is buried

I thought Pink Floyd came out with "Dark Side of the Moon"? :p :D

lol...although not a conspiracy but if you listen to Dark Side Of The Moon and watch the Wizard Of Oz with the volume off it goes perfectly with the movie.Although it's better with a little herbal treat :D

Reactions: MalwareDetective

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
There is evidence that the aids virus was "man made",but the more serious claim is that, HIV does not cause Aids!

Any one who perceives the "moon landings" a hoax has to be a "nut" in my opinion!

Great thread !!:)

Two videos I thought of sharing:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.