Cryptowall 3.0 Removal Help, Files encrypted

Sunshine_2015

Thread author
Jun 6, 2015
Hi :(,

my computer has been infected with Cryptowall 3.0 and now all the files are encrypted. The worst of it is, that I did a backup at that time, when it got infected and now also all my backup-files are also encrypted.
I start the listcwall program from bleeping computer and it shows over 20.000 files...

There is a Avira virusscan on the machine and I found trojans in the quarantine. I ran Adwcleaner, then Malwarbytes Anti Malware, then I also ran Avira. It now says, it's clean, but the files that are encrypted are my problem.

I also would upload the AdwCleaner scan log, but it is also encrypted :-(
Just the newer scans are ok - may I upload them ?

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

I've attached a copy of the FRST.log and the Additional.log produced by the FRST tool.
Also the logs of the malwarebytes-scans.

Thank you
Sunshine :)

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
  • FRST.txt
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
  • malwarebytes.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 63
  • malwarebytes-2.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 65
  • malwarebytes-3.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 17
  • malwarebytes-4.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 15

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.