TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Is there any cyber security related job that one can do even if he has poor programming skills?
I know there is something more managerial related, however I don’t understand if this job is required a lot by companies.
Then, there may be legal jobs (same thing as before, I don’t know if this figure is needed) or consulting (but for consulting you need to be a known person)...
Incident response?
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Thank you...But I was looking for some university Msc courses, in the UK if possible

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
Wow 4.8 million hits, enough to choose from, so suggest to have a look at the 'findmasters' website, only 158 courses listed

1563876683595.png

Reactions: harlan4096

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
For others also interesting MOOC's of Coursera.org and edx.org

1563877207486.png

Some are free to follow others are cheap compared to day training, see for instance full M$ program

1563877402354.png

In the past you could follow them for free and had to pay to do the exams (edit it is still possible)
1563877993957.png

Last edited:
Reactions: harlan4096

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Yeah thank you, my question was mainly about which jobs in cybersecurity one can do at the beginning (I was basically asking you guys to write down some jobs you could think of without a lot of programming, if any), maybe I was misunderstood
(of course I already made a google search and wrote down some msc options)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.