Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
CyberGhost 5 Premium Plus VPN with free updates

promo page:https://store.cyberghostvpn.com/848...r&piwik_kwd=NewsletterDEChipde13PremiumPlus14

About:
CyberGhost VPN allows you to "change" the geographic location by redefining the IP-addresses assigned to the ISP using the available servers. Even if you do not need to hide your location, using a VPN makes sense. This service encrypts traffic, and thus the transmitted data remain inaccessible to unauthorized persons, for example, when connecting to a wireless network.

CyberGhost 5 Premium Plus is a VPN service that provides unlimited speed (bandwidth), unlimited use (no time limits), and encrypted connections.
The Premium Plus subscription of CyberGhost 5 allows you to use any of 251 servers from across 21 countries and can be used on up to five devices simultaneously (computers, smartphones, and tablets).

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Get VPN-client for 5 devices, more than 400 sites in 24 countries.
Buy 5 CyberGhost Premium Plus VPN for 1 year for $ 23.28 (5 units) with a discount of 86%.

NEW promo:https://store.cyberghostvpn.com/848...r&piwik_kwd=NewsletterDEChipde13PremiumPlus14

Features:
CyberGhost VPN 5 you get:

More online security and freedom of information
1.Subscription for 12 months
2.Unlimited bandwidth
3.Unlimited Traffic
4.Access to the most popular servers in the more than 400 sites in 24 countries
5.Guaranteed no expectations
6.Premium support is included
7.Subscription is designed for 5 devices
8.Support for iOS, Android, and any devices that work with VPN protocols L2TP, PPTP and 9.Open VPN

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
CyberGhost 5 Premium Plus VPN

About:
Hide your IP address and surf anonymously
CyberGhost VPN lets you surf anonymously by hiding your IP address and replacing it with that of the server you choose to connect to, making it impossible for hackers, third parties or other organizations to track you or meddle in your business.

Protect your private data

Every time you connect through CyberGhost VPN a protective tunnel is formed around your information and all your data becomes encrypted. You don’t have to worry anymore about passwords, financial transactions or private conversations.

Unblock websites
By using CyberGhost VPN you can bypass filters and firewalls and access location-restricted or blocked websites. like Facebook, Twitter, Skype and YouTube from school, university or work.

Safely use torrents
If you want to be secure and anonymous while using programs like BitTorrent to download or upload content, make sure your internet connection is encrypted and your IP hidden with Cyberghost VPN.

CyberGhost-5-Premium-Plus.jpg

A must if you’re an expat or travel a lot
CyberGhost VPN allows you to unblock sites like NBC, Netflix, Hulu or CBS and watch your favorite TV shows from another country. It also keeps you anonymous and protects your data when connected to public Wi-fi.

Last edited:
Reactions: mercurial

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
"Your cart is empty. Please restart your order process." It says me that when clicking on your link.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Is there really anyone who wants to buy it? They've started making giveaways for 6 months premium ... Now it is like a bitdefender for free

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
Ah man! i missed the deal! Hope i can get the next one :(.

Edit 1: Waiting for an above 60% discount, maybe i will try my luck around X-mas. Thank you @Rus Anca for posting such good deals for the members. Many thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
CyberGhost 5 Premium VPN Special Edition - 1 year - special price
CyberGhost VPN allows you to unblock sites like NBC, Netflix, Hulu or CBS and watch your favorite TV shows from another country. It also keeps you anonymous and protects your data when connected to public Wi-fi.

promo page:https://store.cyberghostvpn.com/848/?scope=cart&id=q5k9lo4CGo&language=en

Terms:
12 months prepaid
Servers USA/DE/RO/NL/CZ
1 Device

Features:
Military Internet Encryprion (AES 256 bit)
Unlimited traffic volume included
Unlimited bandwidth included
Access to Most Wanted Servers: US, German, Romanian, Czech Republic and Netherlands
Additional protection for mobile devices (PPTP, L2TP/IPSec)
Guaranteed availability without any waiting times
Incl. Premium support

ald4

Level 1
Verified
Sep 16, 2014
It's good I took a look in here, I wanted to buy it today :) Will use the discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.