Expired CyberGhost Special Edition FREE on MalwareTips (48 hours giveaway)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoiceUP

Jul 30, 2014
That's awesome! I was thinking about buying the snowden edition but I can as well try it out now and throw money at Cyberghost next year :)

ChrisCGN

Jul 30, 2014
Starting with Wednesday, 6th of August, MalwareTips and CyberGhost will offer to all our members a free 1 year license key for CyberGhost Special Edition. We have 15.000 keys available for this giveaway, and the promo will run for 48 hours.

Now that's a very generous giveaway....wow...
I just freshly set up my computer and was actually looking for a VPN-service (and already played with the thought of buying the Snowden-Edition) when I stumbled across this.

Would be a nice way to test CyberGhost, since I have never actually used their service before...

Again, thanks a lot for that awesome giveaway!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I would imagine that there will be a special landing page,from cyberghost in conjunction with MT,where you will enter your email and possibly name and captcha.Your license will be sent to your email.You will have 48 hours to get a license or until the allotted amount of licenses have been given away.I would think most everyone will be able to get one.

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.07.30_10h35m50s_001_.png

Reactions: glas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.