Cyberghost VPN Premium Plus 12M Super deal!

l1nuxfre4k

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 20, 2014
donno, use the search function on this forum, and there is a great search engine called Google i believe:) u should try it out

Reactions: Kamran

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Any reviews for this VPN?
I have used this VPN for awhile, the Premium version is great. They have a lot of servers, the speed is very good and it is very easy to use. If you are looking for a VPN, than this is a very good choice.
FYI, we should have a giveaway for CyberGhost in the days to come, however I think it will be for the their Special Edition (with less severs, but still great).

Last edited:

l1nuxfre4k

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 20, 2014
I have used this VPN for awhile, the Premium version is great. They have a lot of servers, the speed is very good and it is very easy to use. If you are looking for a VPN, than this is a very good choice.
FYI, we should have a giveaway for CyberGhost in the days to come, however I think it will be for the their Special Edition (with less severs, but still great).
That giveaway is already active
http://malwaretips.com/threads/easter-game-from-cyberghost.25631/unread

Reactions: Jack

4jb

Jun 27, 2014
FYI... this deal is still active and I believe it is actually more than 40% off... I got 12M Premium Plus for $18.35. According to the normal stated prices of $109.99, it is over 83% off...

I don't know if this is in error or not, but I love the price! :)

Thanks for the info!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.