Cyberghost VPN Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepiratedon

Thread author
Apr 23, 2012
Hello everyone!
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I was in a bit of hurry.

So Cyberghost had this deal where you could pay anywere from 5 euro - 500 euro for their premium vpn service in 1 year.

http://worthofprivacy.com/en

I bought it, since I knew I probably would not get an answer before the time of the deal ran out.

But I still wonder

Now, is it worth it?

I have never used VPN, and are not really concerned about my privacy. But more and more people are recommending that you should run a VPN.

Is cyberghost good?

I quickly went through some forum post, and it seems to be good, but can someone confirm?

Are they trustworthy?

Seem to be.

I live in Sweden right now, will my connection be good enough? (I have 8mb internet speed, so around 800kbt/s)

Is there something else I should know that might be informative?

As I said before I am totally new to this VPN stuff, an not sure about anything regarding it, so answers is much appreciated.
I also have a few random questions.

The VPN traffic is encrypt right? Does that mean that in my router log I can no longer see what websites I have visited? (Will it show only random data?)

Also does this work with .torrents and programs like Utorrent?

I am currently using CIS and running my internet through their DNS, will this still work if I am using Cyberghost and how? (illustrated pictures would be nice :) )

Does this work with for example league of legends and will it be more secure

Thanks for the help guys!
Thanks once again for the time and answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.