Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Hi everyone,
Does anyone in here used F-Secure Freedome? How does it good when compare with Cyberghost? Please share your experience with me :)

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Unsure about F-Secure's product, but cyberghost has been great for me, I have the special premium so I pay $20 for a year. The speeds are relatively fast and they allow for torrenting if you're into that. The privacy they offer is also one of the best, changing your DNS servers so that they don't leak and also having a kill switch so in any case that the VPN tunnel breaks all network is stopped to prevent any information getting out unencrypted. Highly recommended!

Reactions: Maxxx58

rienna

Level 2
Verified
Mar 28, 2015
Cyberghost was once nice, but I've had nothing but trouble for the past year with them.
I recommend ninjamask personally.
100% Free for unlimited data (P2P supported even) and the UI isn't a bloated mess.
If you want 256bit AES or even a private server they have paid options available.
Haven't really had a single problem with them or dotVPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.