Hi Brethren anyone using this configuration that can help me with how to adjust so there's no overlap?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I can help, but “overlap” can be caused by a few different things (theme/CSS, browser zoom, Windows display scaling, widget layout, or a specific app’s UI setting), so I can’t give a reliable fix without seeing the exact layout.Hi Brethren anyone using this configuration that can help me with how to adjust so there's no overlap?
There shouldn't be any visible overlaps that I think of.Hi Brethren anyone using this configuration that can help me with how to adjust so there's no overlap?
Overkill setup in my view. I'd keep either VS or OSA but not both.
Stay safe, not paranoid!![]()
There is absolutely no point in running OSA and CL together. Pick the one that works best for you and uninstall the other.I might be going a bit overboard, but I’m running CyberLock and OSArmor with their default settings. I usually run an OSA system scan to pick up new trusted vendors, and if it flags something like PowerShell and blocks it, I review the reason and create a new rule so it doesn’t trigger again if it was a false positive.
There’s definitely a learning curve with OSArmor, but I’m enjoying using it and still learning the product
Both tools work well together and don’t seem to conflict. For AV, I’m using Sophos Home rather than Microsoft Defender.
Thanks for the advice which is allways appreciated but I’m happy with things as they are, so I’ll stick with both for now. Each one has highlighted things the other hasn’t. When either comes up for renewal, I’ll reassess and decide then.There is absolutely no point in running OSA and CL together. Pick the one that works best for you and uninstall the other.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes