Daljeet iPhone 5c

Daljeet

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
I'm using this device from 2-3 years never required upgrade.
No lags no hangs nothing
I use this for testing and other purposes (personal use)
Most app are compatible but ad blocker is not compatible
No antivirus is required because of Apple sandbox

Daljeet

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
iOS 10.3.3 is stable and iOS and Apple hardware are compatible I will give example
A few years back I restored my iPhone 3 because this phone is very first smartphone
Apple products are last for years like I'm using 2013 phone in 2017
Performance is good I tried almost every game which is compatible with my device
You can boost more by disabling motion and background apps
If I compare with high-end devices than it's slow but in my case device never lag

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
iOS 10.3.3 is stable and iOS and Apple hardware are compatible I will give example
A few years back I restored my iPhone 3 because this phone is very first smartphone
Apple products are last for years like I'm using 2013 phone in 2017
Performance is good I tried almost every game which is compatible with my device
You can boost more by disabling motion and background apps
If I compare with high-end devices than it's slow but in my case device never lag
My answer was for gin.
Well truth be told, my mom's iphone 7 performed like bullshit after upgrading to ios 11.2.1 and I had to restore it and block off updates for the battery drain to stop permanently. Now it lasts 3-4 days on standby just like it was meant to be.

Reactions: gin

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.