Dangling Forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
Anyone still running this thing? From the redundant posts to seeing nothing but giveaways and new registers... Speaking of giveaway's, think maybe it is time to do something with the "LIVE" giveaways that have been stagnant for quite awhile..

I do not know about most, but i am really missing the informative, brain wrenching talks that used to take place on here... Im curious why this has been replace with a dull dribble..

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
illumination said:
Anyone still running this thing? From the redundant posts to seeing nothing but giveaways and new registers... Speaking of giveaway's, think maybe it is time to do something with the "LIVE" giveaways that have been stagnant for quite awhile..

I do not know about most, but i am really missing the informative, brain wrenching talks that used to take place on here... Im curious why this has been replace with a dull dribble..

It was a lot of fun here back around the first of the year.Every site gets stagnate from time to time.
Just need to know when and try new things to bring it back around.Many members here (staff aside) have a lot of experience,doesn't hurt to ask them from time to time.
Many would be glad to help.New blood & fresh ideas never hurt!

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Must be college slowin' it down. Some of the youngsters get wrapped up in school and it seems to slow it down here. Also I think Jack is having some PC or wireless issues.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Guys, I'm looking to convert our MyBB forum software to a new platform.. This activity is time consuming, and implies that I need to learn some new things as the new forum software has a different code.
Hopefully, after this move, we will not only improve the user experience, but also the quality of the posts on this forum.
All the giveaways will continue once we will make the move.. and even better, we will have a lot more!
Now, I hope that you, as senior members can help anyone who needs help, and take part in the forum discussions thus making them more interesting, even in the "slow days". And yes, December means less traffic, as people will spend more time away from their PC's :p.

I

illumination

Thread author
Jack said:
Guys, I'm looking to convert our MyBB forum software to a new platform.. This activity is time consuming, and implies that I need to learn some new things as the new forum software has a different code.
Hopefully, after this move, we will not only improve the user experience, but also the quality of the posts on this forum.
All the giveaways will continue once we will make the move.. and even better, we will have a lot more!
Now, I hope that you, as senior members can help anyone who needs help, and take part in the forum discussions thus making them more interesting, even in the "slow days". And yes, December means less traffic, as people will spend more time away from their PC's :p.

Well, this is good to hear/know, as from an outsider point of view, it just seemed to stop dead in it's tracks.. I have no problems helping to living things up, as long as im not feeling im beating a dying horse.. I truly miss some of the discussions that were held here "even the heated ones" , it was the variety of learning experience.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
time to call back Dieselman :boulay:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The new forum software that Jack is implementing will surely add a new look and feel to the site.That will be quite refreshing and something to look forward to.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
exterminator20 said:
That will be quite refreshing and something to look forward to.

yeah , find the bugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.