MalwareBytes Antimalware
Malware sample testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Chrome with adguard and Blur
Maintenance tools
Ccleaner and advanced system care
Y

yigido

Nonetheless, I recommend using a real-time protection. If you really trusting your common-sense, MSE enough for you. You even do not feel it. Good config thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: MalwareT

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Nonetheless, I recommend using a real-time protection. If you really trusting your common-sense, MSE enough for you. You even do not feel it. Good config thanks for sharing :)
I like very much to play and to get the max of use of my pc so i only use on demand scanners to protect me

Reactions: yigido

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
No real time protection? Impressed. As Yigido Suggested u must add a real time protection software. If u dont want to pay for any, there are some decent wares available. I hope u know that already!
Rest all its a good configuration, with only the stuff u want.:cool:

Reactions: Dani Santos

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
No real time protection? Impressed. As Yigido Suggested u must add a real time protection software. If u dont want to pay for any, there are some decent wares available. I hope u know that already!
Rest all its a good configuration, with only the stuff u want.:cool:
Yeah but i don't like any. I already tested all free avs avast, mse, comodo and much more. And i dont like to keep them i prefer to use anti malware to scan time to time.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
No recent infections is good!! I prefer real time protection but common sense goes a long way.Thanks for sharing :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.