Dany's Config

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Pretty good configuration there, regarding on MBAE well its fine to add another layer as Free Version design to protect flash player and Java; however its effectiveness will be determine if you really encountered exploits unintentional unless willingly to test it. ;)

Reactions: tonibalas and Dany

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for posting your config. It is very nice.
You can replace 7-zip by Winrar and Google chrome by Superbird..:):)
I just have a question. Why are you using Emsisoft Emergency Kit, when you having Emsisoft Anti Malware?o_O

Dany

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for posting your config. It is very nice.
You can replace 7-zip by Winrar and Google chrome by Superbird..:):)
I just have a question. Why are you using Emsisoft Emergency Kit, when you having Emsisoft Anti Malware?o_O

heh, I started using eam just few days back, I was using ESS before with EEK. So, I just hadn't gotten around to removing it. :oops:
But yeah no need for EEK now, removed! ;)

Haven't heard of superbird, gonna try it, Thanks. but I will most probably stick to chrome for now, atleast until mozilla finishes electrolysis. btw I do use winrar, mentioned it in other software. :)

Dany

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2014
Pretty good configuration there, regarding on MBAE well its fine to add another layer as Free Version design to protect flash player and Java; however its effectiveness will be determine if you really encountered exploits unintentional unless willingly to test it. ;)

yeah, i think both emet & mbae are pretty same in the way they work, mbae looks to have more features though, like better flash protection as you said & from what I read on wilders. I was pretty satisfied with emet, until it got bypassed again :eek:

Do you have any experience with Hitman Pro Alert 3, if it also works in same way or not?

Reactions: tonibalas

Dany

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 29, 2014
tested mbae for few days, it works fine but it is hard to add rules for various process & apps. removed! back to emet for now :)

Reactions: saket and tonibalas

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.