Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Well how else will others build a thorough profile of youIs this a statement you agree or disagree with: 'Data that is not sensitive, should not be encrypted'
Do you think non-sensitive data should remain unencrypted, ie. Shopping list?
I write that list in pig latin post it to the fridge and watch others try to decipher it, quite amusingNot only the content, but the storage location matters. When I post my grocery list on a sticky pad affixed to my refrigerator, I do not use encryption.
Not only the content, but the storage location matters. When I post my grocery list on a sticky pad affixed to my refrigerator, I do not use encryption.
Talk about showing off their high-tech security fridge; they probably have lasers guarding their fridge full of leftovers!I write that list in pig latin post it to the fridge and watch others try to decipher it, quite amusing![]()
After too many years of texting practice I'm nearly fluent in ROT13... so perhaps I'll give that a go.I write that list in pig latin post it to the fridge and watch others try to decipher it
In the military I used to encode numbers using blackhorse. I was able to send grid coordinates and switch channels in commo using this method, although it certainly wasn't my MOS " military occupational specialty".After too many years of texting practice I'm nearly fluent in ROT13... so perhaps I'll give that a go.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes