DC Universe Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Should have downloaded by the end of today. Have a few friends that play it. It ain't bad.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I was going to try it out on PS3, but the download is quite big. So I'll take a miss on this game.

What kind of game is it, what does it involve? :)

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
Earth said:
I was going to try it out on PS3, but the download is quite big. So I'll take a miss on this game.

What kind of game is it, what does it involve? :)

You could say that you are a part of a huge justice league. You have the opportunity how your hero/villan should be.

P

Plexx

PS3 download is 14GB while PC is 18GB.

U have 2 DLC contents with 2 new powers (hard light (green lantern which falls on controller role) and Electricity (flash which falls on healer role).
Then you have the standard 6 powers:
Ice and Fire: Tanking role
Mental and Gadgets: Controller role
Sorcery and Nature: Healer role.

At lv10 you unlock the above roles, however you can always use any power as DPS role.

10 weapons to choose from, and level cap is lv30, however there are a lot of achievements and for every 100 points you get, you get 1 skill point to be used on either your movement tree or weapons (you will eventually take more than one weapon for its passive bonuses).

I only bought for $9.99 the Flash DLC tho.

Game plays like an MMORPG but you then have instances, raids, Duos (you and a friend doing a dungeon). Also you got 2 main cities to explore and they are big: Metropolis and Gotham City.

Movements are: Acrobatics, Superspeed and Flight.

Circe, Lex Luthor and Joker are villain mentors, while Hero side are Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman.

Started a fire dps toon to get the hang but I am going to switch to a nature shapeshifting dps style (can't be asked to be a healer until I get comfortable with the game mechanics and dungeons).

Hope this helps a bit.
Head over to youtube and watch some vids.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
biozfear said:
PS3 download is 14GB while PC is 18GB.

U have 2 DLC contents with 2 new powers (hard light (green lantern which falls on controller role) and Electricity (flash which falls on healer role).
Then you have the standard 6 powers:
Ice and Fire: Tanking role
Mental and Gadgets: Controller role
Sorcery and Nature: Healer role.

At lv10 you unlock the above roles, however you can always use any power as DPS role.

10 weapons to choose from, and level cap is lv30, however there are a lot of achievements and for every 100 points you get, you get 1 skill point to be used on either your movement tree or weapons (you will eventually take more than one weapon for its passive bonuses).

I only bought for $9.99 the Flash DLC tho.

Game plays like an MMORPG but you then have instances, raids, Duos (you and a friend doing a dungeon). Also you got 2 main cities to explore and they are big: Metropolis and Gotham City.

Movements are: Acrobatics, Superspeed and Flight.

Circe, Lex Luthor and Joker are villain mentors, while Hero side are Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman.

Started a fire dps toon to get the hang but I am going to switch to a nature shapeshifting dps style (can't be asked to be a healer until I get comfortable with the game mechanics and dungeons).

Hope this helps a bit.
Head over to youtube and watch some vids.

+1 for sharing experience.

My two character are called Natsu D(fire) and Valentin N

P

Plexx

Thanks dude:)

I play on PVE EU server for PC.

we should hook up sometime.

I just deleted my toons since I was just testing it a bit. So far my choices are Healer's (all 3).

Electric has nice DPS style, Nature for DPS/Heal is fine and Sorcery DPS ain't bad at all!

Nature Martial Arts for a start, focusing on Plant tree and wolf form from shapeshifting.

Sorcery is no doubt Destiny

As for Electric, well I will let my friend trial run the trees.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
biozfear said:
Thanks dude:)

I play on PVE EU server for PC.

we should hook up sometime.

I just deleted my toons since I was just testing it a bit. So far my choices are Healer's (all 3).

Electric has nice DPS style, Nature for DPS/Heal is fine and Sorcery DPS ain't bad at all!

Nature Martial Arts for a start, focusing on Plant tree and wolf form from shapeshifting.

Sorcery is no doubt Destiny

As for Electric, well I will let my friend trial run the trees.

I am also on the EU server so add me :)

P

Plexx

I will try to hook up with ya hopefully tonight.

Been testing out different weapons for my nature toon. So far, somehow I am enjoying the melee side of it and going plants with wolf form.

Still testing out before I actually select a main toon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.