Dear 16-year-old Me

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

This film was made possible thanks to the generosity of real Canadians and Americans whose lives have been touched by melanoma. These are not actors. We cannot thank this group enough for sharing their stories with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Great info, thanks for sharing!

Everyone thinks cancer is something that can't happen to them, but having lost a brother-in-law to cancer in March, it hits a bit close to home for me. It's definitely worth taking a proactive stance and not put yourself at risk that could be avoided.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
20 yrs of medical problems and so many surgeries I literally lost count, heart problems, stroke, seizures, paralysis (fully recovered) and kidney problems, even had a type of cancer included with that at one point so I think this is really really cool, thanks for sharing, I just wish people would listen to things like this more so at the least problems easily avoided don't plague us in such great numbers.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Impressive campaign.... wish their weren't so many diseases in the world...but the sad true is that they are here......we should protect ourselves....and go to regular checkups to prevent what can be prevent.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A good life must have a good health. like cancer it must not be ignored an early detection is needed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.