Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello Mariary,
You can post a thread in the Giveaway forum, however before being visible it needs to be approved by a member o f the staff. We've got a lot of DVD/Blu-Ray Rip/writter software in the past , in this section so we've decided to moderate each new thread.
Please go ahead and post a new thread , and I'll review it. - http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Giveaways-contests-and-sweepstakes

mariary

Thread author
Nov 15, 2012
Jack said:
Hello Mariary,
You can post a thread in the Giveaway forum, however before being visible it needs to be approved by a member o f the staff. We've got a lot of DVD/Blu-Ray Rip/writter software in the past , in this section so we've decided to moderate each new thread.
Please go ahead and post a new thread , and I'll review it. - http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Giveaways-contests-and-sweepstakes

hi, thanks for your reply, :heart: i will post the giveaway activity.

mariary

Thread author
Nov 15, 2012
Jack said:
Hello Mariary,

yesterday i posted it,. you didn't notice it?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Jack may have not seen it, since I was checking the Giveaways sub-forum at the time.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Make sure that the Giveaways that you post follow the rules or they will be deleted.

Code:
Guidelines and Information:

Non-security software is not allowed. All subjects should be security-related to Windows, Mac and Linux, including mobile OSes.
    Key/serial number trading is not allowed. We have no way of knowing that both sides trade genuine keys and that licenses are transferable.
    Should be open to the public. Members should not be required to have to register to another site in order to qualify. (Exception(s); Facebook.com)
    Provide a direct link to the promo page. Only link to the promo or giveaway page, and NOT to a third party website.
    Check the promo link for scams and malware. Before posting a promo or giveaway link, make sure that the site has a good reputation. We recommend that you check the link with a tool like URLVoid.
    It goes without saying that if the link is malicious, you should not post it on the forums.

Enjoy!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.