VPN Usage
    Public and Untrusted networks
    Data Backup
    Google Backup
    TWRP
    Frequency of Data backups
    Monthly
    Other Important Apps
    -Magisk (App Ops System Plugin, Ice Box System Plugin, RAM Manager, Magisk Manager for Recovery)
    -App Ops (Permissions)
    -Adaway (systemless Hosts file)
    -VirusTotal Mobile (2nd opinion scanner)
    -ARP Guard (WiFi Security)
    -Network Connections
    -TWRP (Backup)
    -Ice Box (App Freezer)
    -Bitwarden (Password Manager)
    -SD Maid Pro (Utility)
    -I have no banking apps, no apps that handle money

DeepWeb

Level 23
    Verified
    +Bitwarden
    -LastPass

I like Bitwarden, I like the open source philosophy and the option to host it on your own server if there is a need for me to do so. It's really just like Lastpass Premium in almost every way. Just one thing. When you copy a password in LastPass Premium, the app will automatically delete the password from your clipboard after 30 sec. Not an option in Bitwarden so you have to double check all of your clipboards. A minor annoyance. Not sure why Bitwarden hasn't implemented this yet.
    And it doesn't recognize and update password changes.... ugh. I will uninstall it for now.

Last edited:

LDogg

Level 29
    Verified
    +Bitwarden
    -LastPass

I like Bitwarden, I like the open source philosophy and the option to host it on your own server if there is a need for me to do so. It's really just like Lastpass Premium in almost every way. Just one thing. When you copy a password in LastPass Premium, the app will automatically delete the password from your clipboard after 30 sec. Not an option in Bitwarden so you have to double check all of your clipboards. A minor annoyance. Not sure why Bitwarden hasn't implemented this yet.
    And it doesn't recognize and update password changes.... ugh. I will uninstall it for now.
    Love this change. How are you finding Bitwarden? I'm not a fan PW managers, but that's me only really xD

~LDogg

DeepWeb

Level 23
    Verified
    Love this change. How are you finding Bitwarden? I'm not a fan PW managers, but that's me only really xD

~LDogg
    I went back to LastPass. I was too annoyed by Bitwarden's priorities. I rather have a well maintained proprietary solution hosted on servers that the company controls.

Reactions: Vasudev

LDogg

Level 29
    Verified
    I went back to LastPass. I was too annoyed by Bitwarden's priorities. I rather have a well maintained proprietary solution hosted on servers that the company controls.
    Based on the above. That makes sense to return back.

~LDogg

DeepWeb

Level 23
    Verified
    +Let Me Sleep
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thenewera.letmesleep

Disables fingerprint unlock while you are asleep. The dev said he will soon add an option to disable fingerprint unlock when the device has been asleep for a prolonged period of time. If you combine this with encryption, you are enjoying essentially the same tamper-free security as the iPhone XS and the feds will not be able to inspect your device if they get their hands on it.