New Update DefenderUI by VoodooShield - Turn on Hidden Security Features of Microsoft Defender

sypqys

Level 3
Apr 18, 2022

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I think in the case of softpedia between these two the appearance of the ui is the rating factor.
did not know that! I have used a few of Andy Ful's apps, but probably not configuredefender as I've been a VS/CL user, and used DefenderUI instead.

Reactions: sypqys

Mr.X

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Aug 2, 2014
When I disable both real-time and cloud-delivered protections, they are re-enabled automatically again after some minutes on Windows 11. Is there a way to have them disabled while in session until I restart the computer?

danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
When I disable both real-time and cloud-delivered protections, they are re-enabled automatically again after some minutes on Windows 11. Is there a way to have them disabled while in session until I restart the computer?
On the DefenderGuard tab, there is an Auto Reactivation option. This might actually be what is reactivating MD on your system. The Auto Reactivation feature does not currently adjust MD's native reactivation settings, but if it is possible to adjust these, we should probably do this as well. Thank you!

Mr.X

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Aug 2, 2014
On the DefenderGuard tab, there is an Auto Reactivation option. This might actually be what is reactivating MD on your system. The Auto Reactivation feature does not currently adjust MD's native reactivation settings, but if it is possible to adjust these, we should probably do this as well. Thank you!
Thanks for considering adding this feature. Would that happen in the next release?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.