Expired Defensewall 50% OFF

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
From Bitsdujour.

DefenseWall HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) is the simplest and easiest way to protect yourself from malicious software (spyware, adware, keyloggers, rootkits, etc.), that can not be stopped by your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs, when you surf the Internet.

Using the next generation proactive protection technologies, sandboxing and virtualization, DefenseWall HIPS helps you achieve a maximum level of protection against malicious software, while not demanding any special knowledge or ongoing online signature updates. No signatures, no popup windows, no false positives. It's just reliable and transparent protection that's strong and easy to use.

DefenseWall HIPS divides all applications into 'Trusted' and 'Untrusted' groups. Untrusted applications are launched with limited rights, and can only critical system parameters. They're launced in a special virtual zone specifically allocated for them, so they're separated from your trusted applications and your important data. If some malicious software penetrates your system via an the untrusted application (like a web browser), it can't harm your system and can be closed with just one click!

Estimated 19 Hours 20 minutes left.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I have a 32bit OS and I also have a license for Defensewall....which is a great product but it has a very hard firewall to control... I mean I've spent 20minutes trying to figure out how to allow Steam > Counter Strike to connect to the internet.
Anyway 50%.... GOOD discount ....!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.