DefenseWall v3.13 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer

Thread author
May 10, 2011
1. A serious issue may allow malware to execute on every Windows restart solved. smallpebble, thank you for heading this up.
2. "Stop attack" now restarts services that were terminated in order to restore full computer functionality without restart.
3. Minor updates and fixes.

Use the internal updater or Download http://www.softsphere.com/downloads/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I must say that DW had a very short beta stage for DW 3.13 ... only 3 days or so....Anyway this seems more like a maintenance release.. :D
Will DW eventually update automatically or the users will have to check manually?

[attachment=321]

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 649

Farmer

Thread author
May 10, 2011
I always update manually. I have unchecked the option to automatically check for updates

4U5CV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.