Advice Request dejsonlz4.exe issue on LibreWolf

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Mr.X

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 2, 2014
When I run portable LibreWolf 113.0.1-1 x64 in a red box, I get the following errors:
Code:
dejsonlz4.exe (944): SBIE1231 Initialization failed for process  [C0000001 / A4]
PID 2832: SBIE2314 Cancelling process dejsonlz4.exe
Code:
NormalFilePath=E:\LibreWolf\*

If I add one line, it works:
Rich (BB code):
NormalFilePath=R:\Container\LibreWolf\*
Although I want to know whether is another more appropriate solution …

Windows 10 x64 21H2 Education en-US | Sandboxie-Plus > Container in a RAM disk | Only portable apps sitting on a non-system drive

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
When I run portable LibreWolf 113.0.1-1 x64 in a red box, I get the following errors:
Code:
dejsonlz4.exe (944): SBIE1231 Initialization failed for process  [C0000001 / A4]
PID 2832: SBIE2314 Cancelling process dejsonlz4.exe
Code:

If I add one line, it works:
Rich (BB code):
NormalFilePath=R:\Container\LibreWolf\*
Although I want to know whether is another more appropriate solution …

Windows 10 x64 21H2 Education en-US | Sandboxie-Plus > Container in a RAM disk | Only portable apps sitting on a non-system drive
The error you are experiencing is related to Sandboxie, which is preventing the process dejsonlz4.exe from running properly. The solution you found of adding "NormalFilePath=[Drive]:\Container\LibreWolf\" to your Sandboxie configuration file is one way to fix this issue, and it is appropriate given your setup with a RAM disk and portable apps on a non-system drive.

Another possible solution would be to create a Sandboxie rule specifically for LibreWolf, which would allow it to run without restrictions. To do this, open Sandboxie Control, click on the "Configure" menu, and select "Edit Configuration". Then add the following lines at the end of the file:

Code:
[LibreWolf.exe]
Enabled=y
AutoRecover=y
BlockNetworkFiles=n
Template=Firefox
Tunnel=y

Save the file and try launching LibreWolf again. This should create a separate Sandboxie container for LibreWolf, which should allow it to run properly without any issues.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.