Demonsaw (Free Encrypted File Sharing Service)

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Beyond Simplicity
Get demonsaw running in just seconds! The simplicity of demonsaw, however, masks a complex core with dozens of features for advanced users.

Effortless Security
Keep your secrets safe from governments and corporations with the most secure information sharing application ever created! demonsaw features multiple layers of military-strength crypto in an adaptive, modular, and customizable environment.

Complete Anonymity
Your identity is protected on a decentralized, private cloud-based network. Messages and data are always isolated, and your IP address is never shared.

Free Forever
Keep your wallet happy! No money, no ads, no honeypots, no lies, no bullshit! And, unlike competitors, we aren't in the bitcoin mining business, either :)

demonsaw - Believe in the Right to Share!

Eijah

Dec 9, 2015

Eijah here, I'm the dev. Thanks for checking out demonsaw! Right now, demonsaw has file sharing, chat, & private messaging. For the next version we're adding file sync (like dropbox), streaming (like spotify/youtube), VOIP (like skype), and a lot more. If you have questions you can reach me at @demon_saw or eijah <at> demonsaw <dot> com. For more information, check out the my DefCon talks: & . Cheers!

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Eijah here, I'm the dev. Thanks for checking out demonsaw! Right now, demonsaw has file sharing, chat, & private messaging. For the next version we're adding file sync (like dropbox), streaming (like spotify/youtube), VOIP (like skype), and a lot more. If you have questions you can reach me at @demon_saw or eijah <at> demonsaw <dot> com. For more information, check out the my DefCon talks: & . Cheers!

Thanks @Eijah for developing an amazing application with great potential!
And welcome to MalwareTips! :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.