Guide | How To Desktop Modify: Arrange Desktop Icons In Geometrical Shapes

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
This looks really cool!

Tired of usual desktop icon layout? Ever wanted your desktop icons arranged in an interesting way? With Desktop Modify, you can fizz up your desktop by making use of over 77 different shapes and styles for arranging icons on it. Using this free application, you can surely make your desktop unique. It enables you to manage your desktop layout by saving snapshots (states) at critical moments, making it easier to recover useful information usually lost due to either personal error or external intervention. This implies that your desktop icon placement can be modified as well as restored with just a click. In addition, you can choose to save multiple desktop icon layouts, so that you can easily switch between them.

Article
http://goo.gl/HcPSu
Video tut
http://goo.gl/nJjep

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Note: Deskop Modifiy includes Babylon toolbar; Adware

Wouldn't click and drag desktop icons be easier and faster. :rolleyes:

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Wow, I apologize about it having adware but it gives you the option to untick it...it still seems pretty neat to me.

EDIT:Ok, well I tried to install this in timefreeze mode just to test it out and it seems that if you click no to the toolbar it doesn't install, please disregard this post, I do apologize again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.