Status
Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hello guys. I want to share this extension, avalaible for Mozilla Firefox and Firefox-based browsers, which let us to know if the current site use Cloudflare, fastly and easily.

Firefox Page (0.1): Detect Cloudflare

Official Description:

Adds an icon to the toolbar which indicates whether the current page uses Cloudflare. If it does, the icon changes color. Detection is performed by analyzing the response headers of all requests.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
So the use for this extension is that if detected on a site there are some possibility that usernames and passwords leak, right? I´ve only skimmed the news on the cloudflare bug but i thought they fixed it??
Anyway, please explain why i should use this extension in just a sentence or two. :)
//nclr

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
So the use for this extension is that if detected on a site there are some possibility that usernames and passwords leak, right? I´ve only skimmed the news on the cloudflare bug but i thought they fixed it??
Anyway, please explain why i should use this extension in just a sentence or two. :)
//nclr
Well, instead of use this site Does it use CloudFlare? to scan each link you visit to determine if the current site use or not Cloudflare, you can use this simple extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.