Digital Forensics Suggestion

g2m_lizza

Thread author
Sep 16, 2019
Hi guys,
I am a security student/newbie that is looking into creation of digital forensics tools. I am required to create a tool to solve DF problems that have not been solved by commercial tools. I am pretty anxious as I am just an average student trying to research all about DF but my knowledge is really limited because I'm new and besides many commercial tools could do so much already. I am currently looking into cloud forensics and malware forensics but data extraction/analysis or logs related are too simple for the project.
Any professionals out there specializes in DF could you please list some problems you face in DF that tools cannot solve yet? Or any form of suggestions/research that I should look into towards the vast world of Digital Forensics is greatly appreciated..!

Sincerely,
A stressed out IS student

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.