Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Just saying nice setup you have and good to see you are using Macrium ;)
This may seem trivial but actually many people do not consider the importance of a backup plan.... at least until when they are victim of a damn ransomware.
Thanks for sharing :)

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Nice configuration. As mentioned above by Winter Soldier you have a Macrium to backup OS. For me it is very important to have a backup of OS in case of system crash. I use acronis true image 2010. Yes, it is very old version but it works fine on Windows 7. Not going to upgrade to newer version.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Just saying nice setup you have and good to see you are using Macrium ;)
This may seem trivial but actually many people do not consider the importance of a backup plan.... at least until when they are victim of a damn ransomware.
Thanks for sharing :)
Nice configuration. As mentioned above by Winter Soldier you have a Macrium to backup OS. For me it is very important to have a backup of OS in case of system crash. I use acronis true image 2010. Yes, it is very old version but it works fine on Windows 7. Not going to upgrade to newer version.

Thank you for your replies. Although i have a safe config, i will always be open to your suggestion and adapt the things that can be improved for even a safer config. Better safe than sorry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.