PROMO PAGE: has expired

New Update [Discount] The New Bitdefender 2014 50% OFF with bonus

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
That's actually quite good. 60 bucks off the Total Security, what a bargain :)

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 - 3 PC / 1 Year only $19.95

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - 3 PC / 1 Year only $19.95

Bitdefender Total Security 2013 - 3 PC / 1 Year only $19.95

See my method here

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Just a warning always try before you buy, not all users are happy with BitDefender products.

All of their products have a trial versions, it is recommended to use them until they expire then decide if you want to buy.

Enjoy!! :D

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
donotcrack said:
:D . @Littlebits: Which Anti-Virus Do You Use? ;)

On my Windows 7 Desktop (main system) I use Avast Free, Privatefirewall, WinPatrol Plus and UAC.

On my Windows 8 Laptop, I use Windows default security (Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, SmartScreen and UAC).

I have had horrible experiences with BitDefender products both paid and free and their lack of customer support, auto renewal changes and refund policy. Therefore I don't recommend their products. Many of my customers have also experienced unresolved issues and despite of BitDefender having the best detection rate according to AV tests, many of my customers still have many active infections after buying their products and customer support doesn't do anything to help them. It is very sad that many freeware AV's offer better support.

Thanks. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.