Dishonoured 2 Free Trial - First 3 Missions on Xbox, PS4 & PC

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Polygon: The game was ranked at number seven in our list of the top 10 games of 2016.
The first three levels of Dishonored 2 will be free to play this weekend. The free trial includes the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game as well as the PC version through Steam.

“Two levels in this game,” Polygon wrote in January, “The Clockwork Mansion and A Crack in the Slab, are some of the most memorable and interesting missions I’ve played. In any game. Ever. They’re a masterclass on the underappreciated artform of level design.”

The free trial ends right before “The Clockwork Mansion.” A press release issued by Bethesda today says that progress will carry over after the trial period if you decide to purchase the full game.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I Played the first one on PC, I haven't had the free time to pickup the 2nd one yet,
but I plan to, the trailers they released a few months ago look very promising.
Cool share Spawn :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.