Disney+ Start Streaming November 12

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Seems it's perhaps possible to access the channel already today for free through the Google app but, only as Dutch subscriber. Don't know if it works to bypass with a VPN.

Disney+ is rolling out worldwide via a staggered rollout plan, first with the United States, Canada and the Netherlands on November 12, 2019, then Australia and New Zealand on November 19, 2019, then the United Kingdom, Western Europe, and Latin America throughout 2020, with other regions such as Asia-Pacific and Eastern Europe gaining access to Disney+ by September 2021.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
A good thing is that one ain't forced into any extrem long subscriptions. 1 month at a time is fair enough IMO and it's easy to switch to another service. They also have to supply more and better movies and series to get customers to stay.

Disney+ will almost for sure have it's fair share of issues when it starts. But some of it's exclusive series like the Mandalorian and the upcoming return of Obi Wan Kenobi ( title unknown ) will tease many to join.

Last edited:

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Disney's streaming service, which will include the likes of Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar and National Geographic, is hitting the UK on 31 March.

Disney+ will also arrive in Germany, France, Italy, Spain on the same date, having already soft-launched in the Netherlands. The service's biggest launch will be The Mandalorian, Jon Favreau's TV series set in the Star Wars universe. The US gets the hotly-anticipated show when Disney+ launches on 12 November.
Tom Hiddleston return as Loki is also an upcoming show on Disney+ but, no official timeline yet.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I didn't care about this at all....

... until I noticed in my email that it includes National Geographic.

National Geographic is good...

1573586993113.png

1573590630763.png
1573590664414.png

1573590689310.png
1573591564609.png

1573591610937.png
1573591632301.png

1573592031544.png
1573592119024.png

Attachments

• 1573592089966.png
    1573592089966.png
    467.9 KB · Views: 382

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Oh wow.... I just happened to stumble upon.... that I get Disney free for a year.

Verizon FIOS did it for me.

So that's cool..

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
What Disney+ is facing right now is what other streaming services have been fighting against for years. Hacking forums have been overflowing with hacked Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix accounts. The reason hackers are still putting up new accounts for sale on a regular basis is because people are buying.
we also came across several lists of Disney+ account credentials being offered for free, to be shared and used by the hacker community (Disney+ allows account sharing).

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I doubt they will allow sharing for long. Unless they want to pay for the service they are providing to undermine other services.
I don't know how Disney+ is implementing their account sharing. Netflix has a restriction on amount of connected devices and also implemented certain account checks like IP etc to make it easier for their customers to notice possible hacks.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
I don't know how Disney+ is implementing their account sharing. Netflix has a restriction on amount of connected devices and also implemented certain account checks like IP etc to make it easier for their customers to notice possible hacks.
They definitely watch IP on some level. I accidentally opened the app still connected to a vpn (which I use on mobile mostly for ad and malware filtering) and nothing would load. As soon as I turned it off it worked.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.