Solved dllhost.exe and update issues

Dralex

Thread author
Dec 1, 2016
Dear all,

I'm seeking help to remove C:/Windows/SysWOW64/dllhost.exe that form this post i've understood being a malware.
I also think that this is what is preventing me from updating my pc and installing SAS 9.3/9.4
I followed the intial step but then i have seen that a specific tool was developed to solve the issue and i don't know how to proceed.

I kindly ask you for your help and for your forgiveness for my bad English and IT skills

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    100.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    38.6 KB · Views: 2

Dralex

Thread author
Dec 1, 2016
Well that's actually very good and i thank you for your effort and time. I possibly have understood where the problem is: i have just reinstalled windows and i was trying to uprgrade net framwork from 2.xx to 4.xx, could that be the cause of all the issues in your opinion?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.