dllhost.exe com surrogate taking over the machine - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudanew

Thread author
Verified
Nov 2, 2014
I have worked on this problem with TwinHeadedEagle for several days. Twice it looked like the problem was resolved only to have it return. I appreciate all the help he gave me and hope he has some new ideas given a few new symptoms I noted here. I decided to open a new log due to the length of the original one. Any and all help is appreciated! I am ready to blow away the ID that is having the issues and create a new one. I have no idea why only one ID out of three on the computer has issues. That user is a "Standard" user, not an admin.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    41.8 KB · Views: 44
  • FRST.txt
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
  • AdwCleaner[R4].txt
    3 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.