Solved dllhost.exe/explorer.exe infection

Very good, Glad we could help.



Download DelFix by Xplode and save it to your desktop.
  • Run the tool by right click on the
    51a5ce45263de-delfix.png
    icon and Run as administrator option.
  • Make sure that these ones are checked:
    • Remove disinfection tools
    • Purge system restore
    • Reset system settings
  • Push Run and wait until the tool completes his work.
  • All tools we used should be gone. Tool will create an report for you (C:\DelFix.txt)
The tool will also record healthy state of registry and make a backup using ERUNT program in %windir%\ERUNT\DelFix
Tool deletes old system restore points and create a fresh system restore point after cleaning.
 
Alright, I've run DelFix. It did leave a log in my OS folder if you want to see it. Should I run any additional scans to look for stray malware that was left behind?
 
Thank you so much! It's rare that I get such resilient malware, but I appreciate what you guys do. I actually wouldn't mine learning how to read logs and run programs like that, but it takes so much time and work. I really appreciate it.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top