Do you use Do Not Track in your Browser

• Yes

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 63.3%

• Total voters
F

ForgottenSeer 98186

Voted “no” here. The word request is enough for my choice. You can request many things in life but there is no guarantee your requests will be fulfilled. I’m a fan of more robust approaches, such as Next DNS and tracker protection in Safari.
Privacy while using a browser is just a single tiny subset of digital privacy.

Browser tracking is of little threat or detriment to a user.

Last edited by a moderator:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Por que usar o Privacy Badger, DDG? Essas extensões são supérfluas com µBO.
I already removed Privacy Badger and the DDG extension. It must have been because of the test, I thought it would reach 100% and yet it only reached 97%, it may be placebo effect as @Ink cites in post #7 even though he voted yes, he is correct in his statements. Adding up the two extensions added nothing. µBO is more than enough.
1679810350868.png

Orchid

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 27, 2023
I enjoy reading every one of your posts. For those who use(d) extensions/anti-traffic software/DNS etc. For Do Not Track, what was the logic in your reasoning for using them vs. enabling Do Not Track in your web browser? As referenced in my first post, Do Not Track is not being honored.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.