Advice Request Do you apply a theme on your browser?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I use the default Dark theme in Win10, then I tweak it a bit so i get dark applied to my browser and all windows explorer windows like this:
SS1_07252016.png

SS2_07252016.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Can u say how u made it? this looks just nice. would be realy appricated! :)
@Fede90
It's a script I will dig for it and post a link, but it's unique in that I can very easily toggle changes system wide with ease.
Like changing the text color from a drop down menu:
SS3_07252016.png

And now it's MT blue :p

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Nothing. If i added a theme i couldn't be able to work on another pc without it. I am so weird that if there are changes my eye keeps going to the places with a difference.
I wouldn't like to have a lobotomy every time i have to work on a pc without the theme so i avoid themes like the plague.

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Nothing. If i added a theme i couldn't be able to work on another pc without it. I am so weird that if there are changes my eye can't keep going to the places with a difference.
I wouldn't like to have a lobotomy every time i have to work on a pc without the theme so i avoid themes like the plague.
lol It's all good SHvFI we all have our querks :)

D

Deleted member 2913

@Fede90
It's a script I will dig for it and post a link, but it's unique in that I can very easily toggle changes system wide with ease.
Like changing the text color from a drop down menu:
And now it's MT blue :p

Yours the best in the thread.

I would have used it but I dont try registry tricks, etc...

Win 10 has hidden dark theme, any info if upcoming major Win 10 upgrade has an toggle light/dark theme option in settings...it would be much easier to apply themes.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
lol It's all good SHvFI we all have our querks :)
Yeah, it's not like i can do anything about it. To understand the issue i have issues reading different fonts in word. When they look "weird",different fonts that what i am used to read, i can't focus at all. OCD of some sort i guess or the aliens are spraying us with mind control substances. One or the other... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.