Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am a bit confused by this one.Security score for ?????

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I'm too old and decrepit to play games...
Never! (Though playing all night now takes a heavy toll on me...heh..and forget 24-hr+ binges...)

What would "any other unusual software" be?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Here's my all in detailed information:

1) Programming software like Visual Studio 2015 for doing a program for final project every semester and I'm on the process of making an Antivirus program for educational purpose.

2) Speaking of Antivirus program, well I've manage to check every angle on how the program works which install on Virtual Machine.

Virus packs are also included because of signatures for database besides of cloud functionality.

3) Adblocker for Opera is install which greatly improve my surfing habits without annoying advertisement + Itunes for purchasing musics and rarely movies if possible via Debit Card.

4) Unusual Software: Logic Friday and other related programs for circuit diagram testing, and Directory/File Monitoring which will add from my antivirus program making.

Well as much as possible, I can manage to equalize the time but sooner and later on; expect for hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.