Do you know how much sugar is in a Coca-Cola?

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Hogs that have been slopped with meat from the dinner table produce pork that requires this sugary, corn syrup infested concoction to be poured over it to evacuate the parasites; namely trichinella spiralis. Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) works better though, but it does not taste good. I use it for heartburn and I clean my battery terminals with it as well.
Thanks. :)

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
At least the UK Coke HAS sugar in it. The States and Canada uses High Fructose Corn Syrup, the preferred sweetener of Nazi Space Aliens (it's true, I read it on the Internet).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.