Do you like to play chess?

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea i like it, i kind of suck though :p one of my teachers owned my whole class he played one person at a time and beat us instantly lol but yea its a good game :)

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
I love chess, I like to think i am pretty good too. I can't remember the last time I lost a game. Maybe the admins could integrate a chess game into the forum and we could play tournaments. :)

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
I'm not much good at it. I'll attempt to play it the odd time someone breaks out the chess board though.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I have played it and I think it is a cool game to play. I also used even play it on the net.:p

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I play it on windows 7 sometimes, looks cool on the computer. the computer always beats me because i make the randomist moves lol

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
I used to play chess on my pc using CHESSMASTER 2000 and CHESSMATER 3000 years ago. Haven't played it in a long time now!

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Viking said:
CHESSMATER 3000 years ago. Haven't played it in a long time now!

I know you mean that you played Chessmaster 3000 in the past but it looks like you haven't played it for 3000 years :p :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I like chess and if my opponent was a same level like me so a chance to win a game.

So I will try my luck to win in a elimination round in chess as our Intramural sports was fast approaching.

I

illumination

I love chess, but not on a computer, am kinda old school when it comes to that, prefer it to be in person, on a board, and also prefer the person im playing with not to be Robert James "Bobby" Fischer... ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.