Does anyone have experience with AVG CloudCare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorilla P

Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2013
The company that I work for is looking at going with AVG CloudCare as our Enterprise AV solution.
At first we had an outdated AVG9 until about a year ago, then they went with MSE (which has notoriously poor detection rates and heuristics).
We are now looking at CloudCare but I can't find any test results or any real reviews on it. Does anyone here have experience with AVG CloudCare?

Reactions: Ink

JAMESWT

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2014
Pay for eset
If company won't pay use avg free with pua enable or avira.

And malwarebytes free for 1 week scan ( no realtime protection)

Reactions: Kent

William Stone

Jun 29, 2015
I hope your company decided to go with something other than CloudCare. I've used CloudCare for 2+ years in my small MSP business, and it is an absolute train wreck. I waited and hoped it would improve with time, and it just got worse. I finally had to move on to another platform. Should have done so a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.