Not open for further replies.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I use Spotify Premium to have my music offline everywhere i go. You can use Spotify Free if you're always connected to the internet on your PC or phone. But stay away from downloading (ilegally) music in mp3 format. Consider supporting aritsts and music industry by buying music on iTunes or buying music software memberships.

Plus, piracy in all way is forbidden in this forum and it's punished with DEATH! (well not literally or maybe yes? Let's wait and see)

Upvote 0

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Its depend on situation ... if you get legit acess to source like youtube is free access to each users you can easy download it for myself usage but you cant share it to each other.

Same as you bought oryginal game and some music you have right to make backup if you dont wanna lose game caus with time box cd can broke etc.

In some countrys somes rules can be a bit diferent the most annoying are Germany/Iran half videos on Youtube are even blocked to watching :D

Upvote 0

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
I use Spotify Premium, so I don't usually download music. But when I want I use Songr: Songr
It's free and secure software and you can download music from multiple sources with a simple search, and you have also avalible portable version.

Upvote 0

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
You can try what I do- get Audacity (freeware); you will also need the LAME plugin for Audacity to save the recorded file as a mp3. After that just hit record and then play the music video that you want, then save as mp3.

Once you set it up (Easy) there are no issues in the use of it (Easy, Easy).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.