Expired Download Norton Identity Safe: Free Password Manager [PC, Android, iOS]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Download Norton Identity Safe by October 1, 2012 and you can enjoy it FREE of charge forever. Today, consumers are faced with trying to remember numerous logins and passwords in order to access their favorite websites, without putting their personal information at risk. According to Norton research, 38 percent of people surveyed still write down their passwords. Forty-five percent re-use the same passwords across multiple sites, leaving them open to risk as hackers may crack the password on one site and gain access to all of their accounts. To help consumers solve these problems, Norton by Symantec has released Norton Identity Safe, a cloud-enabled service delivers identity protection and simple, secure password management on Windows PCs, iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad, and Android devices.

Norton Identity Safe is previously a component available only in the full versions of Symantec’s Norton Internet Security or Norton 360. Now to help consumers address the complex challenge of keeping their identities secure and protecting their passwords across multiple sites and devices, Norton Identity Safe has now been launched as a free, standalone solution for for all users. This free service allows you to Quickly and securely log in to your favorite sites from computers and mobile devices – anywhere you go. Moreover, it also services as an intelligent form filler to fill log-in forms automatically.

791x579xNorton-Identity-Safe.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fj8NhCrXba.jpg

Norton Identity Safe is now out of beta, and it is available for free download till October 1, 2012.

Download link
https://identitysafe.norton.com/

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks for sharing, however I prefer LastPass.
  • Less incompatibilities
  • No drivers installed (Won't install in Sandboxie as proof?)
  • Portable
  • No toolbars

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Earth said:
What is your opinion about Sticky Password Pro 5.xx compared with LastPass:exclamation::huh::huh:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've never heard or used Sticky Password Pro.

terene said:
What is your opinion about Sticky Password Pro 5.xx compared with LastPass

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
I have and used Sticky Password Pro
Sticky Password is ok to use used it for about a year or so with no problems
then moved on to last pass , ( just for a change )
Sticky Password stores your data on the pc and last pass stores it on line, that's the main difference
between them , so it you end up formatting your pc , anything recorded by Sticky Password is toast
with last pass it all safe online. as long as u remember you login and password.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Earth said:
  • Less incompatibilities
  • No drivers installed (Won't install in Sandboxie as proof?)
  • Portable
  • No toolbars

I prefer LastPass too, is the easiest password manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.